The last two weeks have been crazy. Not crazy busy, but my thoughts have been crazy.
I could’nt help but think (believe me, I tried a lot to contain my crazy thoughts):
- What will I do if I find my husband cheating?
- If I have to hide, I will choose a hotel, instead of a campground. I will pay the entire bill in cash, discretely, and stay in my room most of the time.
- Don’t, ever, talk to trailer trash (no offense).
- I should start writing a “happy” and “mad” dairy. Dunno which might come handy.
- Why does my neighbor lives all by herself? Should I keep my distance from her?
- Do I need an whole year to frame someone…(my husband, of course)?
- What common things can be used as weapons?
Nope, I don’t need any psychologist, this is what will happen to you if you read “Gone Girl” by Gillian Flynn.
(P.S Please read it. It’s an awesome thriller.)